Own your niche and own it well.
Rob Slee is a finance expert and successful entrepreneur who has used his books to dominate the financial landscape through the creation of some of the biggest firms in the industry; he also handles some of the biggest clients in the industry.
If you are interested in dominating your niche and using your books to build a business that sets you up for life, then you’ll want to listen to this interview.
In this episode of Authorpreneur, host Jim Kukral and Rob Slee discuss:
- How to create a “five-pound business card”
- What is a “credibility” book?
- How to co-brand your book and sell hundreds of thousands of copies
- Why choosing a niche and sticking to it is the way to dominate
- The best way to use your book as a massive lead generation tool
- The secret to maximizing your time so you can create your own value
The post How to Dominate Your Market and Build a Business Around a ‘Credibility Book’ appeared first on Copyblogger.