New York Times bestselling author of Youtility Jay Baer explains how he uses LinkedIn to help drive his hugely prosperous business.
The Missing Link host Sean Jackson and Mica Gadhia welcome one of their favorite content marketing leaders of our time, Jay Baer! It may have been the baby picture that drew them in, but what he wrote made Sean and Mica want to book him on the show.
As one of the first thousand members of LinkedIn, he’s seen all of the platform’s changes. You’ll learn which ones he likes as well as the ones that make him wonder why. He shares why he continues to use LinkedIn actively and some of the tactics he employs.
Jay also shares his history of working on LinkedIn, why he thinks it works, and how he uses it for his own hugely successful business.
And, toward the end of the show, you’ll learn about the new tool he’s using that has produced unexpected results. You’ll come away with a stronger appreciation for LinkedIn and how you can create the business you want with LinkedIn as a strong part of your plan.
In this episode, you’ll come to understand:
- How Jay Baer really feels about LinkedIn
- That you do need to update your articles for your LinkedIn audience
- How every action you take has a cost
- Why SlideShare works so well for repurposing your content
- The ups and downs of groups on LinkedIn today
- What’s next for SlideShare on LinkedIn (you might be surprised)