Self-help books, seminars, and retreats: People tend to either love them or loathe them. Sonia Simone has some thoughts on what’s useful for business owners — and what isn’t.
Sonia has noticed that a lot of online business owners tend to gravitate to self-help — maybe because they find “Dumbo’s feather” belief-boosters are useful when you’re out there seeming to create revenue out of thin air.
In this 21-minute episode of Confessions of a Pink-Haired Marketer, host Sonia Simone talks about:
- The potential dark side to self-help
- Where (in her so very humble opinion) success comes from
- Sonia’s bossy thoughts on multi-level marketing
- Two “woo” practices that have a lot of pragmatic benefits
- Why Sonia has found mindfulness meditation is so useful for business owners