In this episode of Youpreneur.FM, host Chris Ducker shares some truths about why he put a membership site together, the lessons he’s learned along the way, and why entrepreneurs may want to consider launching a membership site.
What is the holy grail of online business? It is membership sites.
Over the last few years, Chris has been doing one mastermind event in cities where he’s been speaking, and there were two things he noticed during all of these events. The first is that everyone walks away with at least one nugget from another attendee, and the second is getting people together created a space for support and accountability.
Seeing the opportunity to do this on a bigger scale, Chris recently launched the Youpreneur membership site and community. He has learned many lessons during the launch and shares them on this episode of Youpreneur.FM!
In this 14-minute episode of Youpreneur.FM, host Chris Ducker discusses:
- Why you should validate your purpose with a membership site
- How do membership sites impact change?
- What cures entrepreneurial loneliness?
- The power of daily communication and interaction with membership sites
- Why creating and launching a membership site was more work than Chris expected
- Much, much more!
The post 5 Reasons Why You Should Consider Launching Your Own Membership Site appeared first on Copyblogger.