This week on Rainmaker Rewind, Jerod Morris welcomes copywriting and content marketing expert Joanna Wiebe to The Digital Entrepreneur.
Joanna is the brains behind Copy Hackers: a copywriting resource for digital entrepreneurs and online business owners. On this special episode of The Digital Entrepreneur, Joanna offers up a handful of simple copywriting hacks.
And, as always, be sure to check out the other great episodes that recently aired on Rainmaker FM.
- The Digital Entrepreneur. Joanna Wiebe of Copy Hackers joins Jerod Morris to share a few copywriting hacks that work especially well for digital products: 3 Simple Hacks for Better Copy and More Conversions in Less Time
- Copyblogger FM. Rainmaker Digital COO Tony Clark hops on the show with Sonia Simone to discuss the powerful new tools that can make marketing messages more effective: The New Age of Marketing Automation: Powerful, Simple, Cost-Effective
- Confessions of a Pink-haired Marketer. Sonia Simone explores transparency, authenticity, and the point at which sharing becomes oversharing: Things I Love / Things I Hate #4: Trade Secrets, Transparency, and Lemonade Stands
- Elsewhere. Jerod Morris sat down with Mike Chan on the Go and Grow Podcast to chat about the power of developing a valuable brand: Jerod Morris on the Go and Grow Podcast
- Zero to Book. Pamela Wilson and Jeff Goins dive into the art (or science) of titling your book: Name Your Book: How to Go from a Working Title to a Title that Works
- The Writer Files. Jane Friedman joins Kelton Reid on the show to discuss her own writing process as well as the business of being a scribe: How Publishing Consultant, Educator, and Author Jane Friedman Writes: Part One
- Hack the Entrepreneur. Jon Nastor and Trivinia Barber talk about the importance of avoiding complacency and finding value in your work: Work Like You Are Going to Lose It All
- Youpreneur. Chris Ducker welcomes Jason Resnick to the show to discuss the power of creating and nurturing valuable relationships: Building a Successful Freelancing Business, with Jason Resnick
- The Missing Link. Jabez LeBret unravels the world of public relations on LinkedIn with guest Lisa Buyer: How to Handle Public Relations on LinkedIn Like an Expert
- The Showrunner. Jerod Morris and Jon Nastor expand on why many of your podcast’s listeners might not stick around for the long-term and what you can do about it: Listener Life Cycles: A Podcaster’s Guide
And, one more thing …
If you want to get Rainmaker Rewind sent straight to your favorite podcast player, subscribe right here on Rainmaker FM.
The post Rainmaker Rewind: 3 Simple Hacks for Better Copy and More Conversions in Less Time appeared first on Copyblogger.