In an age where we’re faced with too many choices, testimonials help us trust enough to make a decision to buy. Are you using this powerful tool in your business?
Testimonials work because you’re not tooting your own horn — others are doing it for you.
In this episode, Pamela Wilson sits in for Sonia once again and reveals the story arc that makes testimonials believable. She covers the six “magic” questions that generate powerful testimonials, courtesy of Sean D’Souza.
They are …
- What was the obstacle that would have prevented you from buying this product?
- What did you find as a result of buying this product?
- What specific feature did you like most about this product?
- What are three other benefits of this product?
- Would you recommend this product? If so, why?
- Is there anything you’d like to add?
In this episode, Pamela talks about …
- The three types of testimonials — and which type is the easiest to get and most versatile to use
- How to create a sense of connection between your prospective buyer and the person behind your testimonial
- The best time to “harvest” testimonials (hint: look for “peak happiness” moments)
- How to make gathering testimonials an automatic part of your marketing efforts
Subscribe in iTunes to Listen
To leave a rating or comment, visit iTunes.
The post How to Give and Get Exceptional Testimonials, Part One appeared first on Copyblogger.