There’s a lot of great content out there … and then there’s the topic of today’s podcast. Sonia looks at the good, the bad, and the ugly.
There are two kinds of people. Some folks do the right thing for its own sake, and some do the right thing because the other option has negative consequences.
This one’s for both types.
In this 20-minute episode, Sonia Simone talks about:
- Plagiarism, content theft, and how to use someone else’s material ethically
- Considerations when content marketing touches on serious news
- Great news for people worried about the world discovering they’re not perfect
- Some elements of a good apology
- Thoughts on whether or not content creators should wade into hot-button conversations
- A widespread bad habit I’d love us to work on quitting
Subscribe in iTunes to Listen
To leave a rating or comment, visit iTunes.
The post Ethics, Professionalism, and Good Manners for Content Marketers appeared first on Copyblogger.