This week we’re joined by Seth Spears. Seth’s company (Spears Marketing) helps small business owners and bloggers build a reliable and profitable web presence that works … even when you’re not working. His primary focus is on digital marketing strategy.
Seth is a husband, a father, and fanatical about the Cincinnati Reds and the Cincinnati Bengals. He’s a staunch free-market advocate and often called a renaissance man. Last, but certainly not least, Seth is a part of the brotherhood I founded two years ago called Brocation, where a group of entrepreneurs take a few days each winter and hang out in the mountains of Colorado.
In this episode Brian Gardner, Lauren Mancke, and Seth Spears discuss:
- The founding of Spears Marketing in 2009
- Focusing on your core competencies
- Tools to build your online presence
- Branching out into the Wellness space
- The power of an effective marketing campaign
- Common marketing mistakes made by small businesses
- Successful marketing for the biggest ROI
- Repurposing content for multiple distribution channels
- The value of networking with like-minded entrepreneurs
The post The One Thing That Can Make or Break Your Creative Business appeared first on Copyblogger.